5EP. UNIT 2. MARVELLOUS MATHS
WHAT DO I HAVE TO STUDY?
- TV Shows: cartoon, comedy show, soap opera, adverts…
- Money: coins, notes, purse, piggy bank…
- Comparative adjectives:
He is taller than his brother.
She is more intelligent than her friend.
- Superlative adjectives:
I am the oldest student of my class
Yesterday it was the most incredible day of my life
- Infinitive of purpose with to:
We use money to buy goods.
- Adjectives + infinitive with to:
It is very difficult to win the lottery.
PUPILS BOOK, ACTIVITY BOOK AND OTHER MATERIALS
- Check the grammar box.
- Revise the activity book.
- Revise the extra-worksheets.
- Play the comparative/superlative computer games of the blog.