Here, it is a video of the best plays of hochey on grass.
– Rotate clockwise or anti-clockwise
– The boundary line is good/ in
– Teams rotate each time they serve. They switch positions.
– You can not touch the net.
– The referee judges
– Game will be played to 25 points.
– A team scores a point by grounding the ball on the opponent´s court.
– To gain the serve.
– End line – side line – back boundary line – boundary lines
– Divided into 2 halves.
– Back row – front row.
– Serving team- opposing team.
– Attacker (player)
– To be on offence – The team on defence
– Ace: point in the serve
– Sideout: fault on the serve
– Roof- Stuff: blocks
– Dig: Prevent the ball from grounding
– Kill: Spike with a point.
– The ball contacts the floor.
– The player strikes the ball
– Serve: underhand and overhand serve, jump serve.
– Pass or reception: underarm pass or bumps – overhand pass with the fingertips.
– Dig: to prevent the ball from touching one´s court after a spike or attack.