Here, it is a video of the best plays of hochey on grass.
– Rotate clockwise or anti-clockwise
– The boundary line is good/ in
– Teams rotate each time they serve. They switch positions.
– You can not touch the net.
– The referee judges
– Game will be played to 25 points.
– A team scores a point by grounding the ball on the opponent´s court.
– To gain the serve.
– End line – side line – back boundary line – boundary lines
– Divided into 2 halves.
– Back row – front row.
– Serving team- opposing team.
– Attacker (player)
– To be on offence – The team on defence
– Ace: point in the serve
– Sideout: fault on the serve
– Roof- Stuff: blocks
– Dig: Prevent the ball from grounding
– Kill: Spike with a point.
– The ball contacts the floor.
– The player strikes the ball
– Serve: underhand and overhand serve, jump serve.
– Pass or reception: underarm pass or bumps – overhand pass with the fingertips.
– Dig: to prevent the ball from touching one´s court after a spike or attack.
Athletics is a popular sport with different disciplines:
Hurdles (the 100 meters hurdles)
Maximum o top speed
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: beats, intensity, low, high, to take his pulse, to check beats, reaction time games
KEY WORDS: endurance, heart rate monitor, stretching, push- ups, step, sit- ups, strength, flexibility, speed
It,s a game played with a small ball, between two teams of seven players.
The team that scores most goals, wins the match.
Each team is :
– a defender team (try to bother or obstruct the opponent-adversary team)
– and an attacking team (try to score a goal and pass the ball at your playmates)
The playing court has two goal areas and a playing area.
The goals are inside the goal area and must have a net.
RULES – FOULS (a team commits a violation of rules).
- The players avoid to enter the goal area (except for the goalkeeper)
- Two many steps without bouncing
- Holding the ball more than 3 seconds.
- Holding or pushing or hitting the opponent player.
- Throw in
- Free – throw
- The goalkeeper throw
- The 7-meter throw
- The throw off (at the start the game, each half, after a goal)
Como en estos últimos años, durante este curso, hemos vuelto a realizar desde el departamento de Educación Física una serie de sesiones de R.C.P (la reanimación cardiopulmonar interniveles).
En ellas realizamos una charla informativa y otra de práctica con todo el alumnado. El objetivo es enseñar y recordar los pasos a seguir en caso de encontrar una persona con problemas, como es le caso de una parada cardíaca o un atragantamiento.
Esperamos que estos pequeños cursos ayuden a nuestro alumnado a estar mejor preparado y afrontar de manera más tranquila y resuelta una emergencia.
For two weeks we have practiced rugby with Alvaro trained rugby.
Here are the photos of the sessions, where they have been able to work and have fun with the sport of rugby, learning the values of respect, discipline and solidarity.
In these videos you can see how they are respected and valued in addition to the best highlights female and male