Athletics is a popular sport with different disciplines:
Hurdles (the 100 meters hurdles)
Maximum o top speed
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: beats, intensity, low, high, to take his pulse, to check beats, reaction time games
KEY WORDS: endurance, heart rate monitor, stretching, push- ups, step, sit- ups, strength, flexibility, speed
It,s a game played with a small ball, between two teams of seven players.
The team that scores most goals, wins the match.
Each team is :
– a defender team (try to bother or obstruct the opponent-adversary team)
– and an attacking team (try to score a goal and pass the ball at your playmates)
The playing court has two goal areas and a playing area.
The goals are inside the goal area and must have a net.
RULES – FOULS (a team commits a violation of rules).
- The players avoid to enter the goal area (except for the goalkeeper)
- Two many steps without bouncing
- Holding the ball more than 3 seconds.
- Holding or pushing or hitting the opponent player.
- Throw in
- Free – throw
- The goalkeeper throw
- The 7-meter throw
- The throw off (at the start the game, each half, after a goal)